:: SLO Team Forums ::
May 26, 2017, 05:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We may be SLO, but we're STILL ahead of you!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Candid Camera - SLO Style  (Read 53705 times)
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2005, 08:39:26 PM »

After thinking about what I would do with all the crap I've stockpiled in the form pics from conversations and zone messages, I think I'll just start posting them in this thread.  I'll do one every other day or so until I run out. Smiley

Let's start with this one from Phin.  Note the time on the first and last zone messages.  I think I accidentally deleted one or two, but I'm telling ya now, this sort of thing is the first sign of a stalker.  If you have Phin on your friend's list, place him on ignore or delete his name altogether lol.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:20:06 AM by COPE » Logged

There's a side of me that's ruthless & punishing, that needs to dominate my opponent & make him beg for mercy.  Then there's my nasty side.
BIMMER
SLO

BMW Team PTG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 09:13:48 PM »

This will be fun for us all to do (mostly Cope) but everyone can post any candids they have of something humorous from the Zone, chat, in-games, or whatever. This thread will stay as a sticky (whether Cope likes it or not) until the majority of its activity dies down.

Enjoy!  Cool

Zero to Sixty in Seconds. No Waiting.
BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.

2005  BMW of North America, LLC.
http://Http://www.bmw.com
Phineus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 11:35:25 PM »

Let's start with this one from Phin.  

You made every bit of that up.  Monday at 7 am ?  Yeah right.

At least I'm not a llama!
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 11:54:41 PM »

Uh huh, keep thinking that, you stalker wanna be lol.  I don't doctor-up/fabricate zm's; what you see is what was on my desktop - sent by you!

There's a side of me that's ruthless & punishing, that needs to dominate my opponent & make him beg for mercy.  Then there's my nasty side.
Phineus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 12:32:46 AM »

LOL

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 08:24:32 PM »

Since Demi isn't here to defend himself . . .

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:22:38 AM by COPE » Logged

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 09:17:41 PM »

LOL I had to revisit this thread.  Was looking over my collection, marveling at all the great pics I've snapped when I came across an oldie but goodie from 2003:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:23:22 AM by COPE » Logged

NIR_uLtRaMaX_

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 09:44:23 PM »

LOL, this is going to be a great thread for sure! I'm getting the feeling that the name uLtRaMaX, will be dragged into the mix sooner or later,lol.
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 08:12:48 AM »

Actually, there's one of you I'd love to post . . . but I can't lol.  Your "assessment" of a certain situation, although right on the money, contained words that civilized people wouldn't deem socially acceptable.  It was funny as hell though lol - I loved it!  I'll have to dig that one up so I can show it to ya! Smiley

In the mean time . . .

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:11:39 AM by COPE » Logged

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 12:40:58 AM »

For the life of me I can't recall what we were talking about, but PaPa's reply almost had me in tears.  Mind you, this pic was taken Mar 2003, and back then his driving was . . . well, let's just say he obviously knew what words to use to aptly describe his racing lol.

EDIT:  Ah, I know!  We were talking about a track, one he liked, but I can't recall which one!  Oh well, when you consider that  back then his definition of racing consisted of tumbling down the sides of mountains and running into stuff, which track we were discussing doesn't really matter lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:15:06 AM by COPE » Logged

PaPa
SLO BoD

WATCH OUT!Here comes PaPa!

impapa@hotmail.com papa_jrw
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 02:02:59 AM »

big Ha! Ha! So funny I almost forgot to laugh.

I'm surprised that you had to go there. I mean, funny is one thing but sick humor at a teammate's expense . . . well, I'm a little surprised. I guess I'll just chalk it up a little thoughtlessness since I can't believe you're that mean.

You might recall that back then I was having a little trouble with my eyesight and holding onto the wheel was pretty hard too. That skin problem didn't make being strapped into my truck any easier either.

~ ~ ~ SLO_PaPa 2003 ~ ~ ~            

Well, thankfully, after a series of long and painful surgeries, things are somewhat better now, "Pardner" I won't hold it against you and will continue to do my best to make you look good on the RnR tracks.

PS - 2003? Good grief! You must have unlimited storage space on your HD and nothing much to do. LOL! Good stuff, Cope.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 02:07:51 AM by PaPa » Logged

Cuts? What cuts?
I don't see a cut.

evendozen photos
Phineus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 02:34:21 AM »

You must have unlimited storage space on your HD and nothing much to do.

You can say that again, ROFL

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 09:57:43 AM »

LOL not a ton of hd space, but I've found that you can put a ton of crap on a DVD-RW lol.  I'm going to double up this morning because . . . well, just because I can.  These two are of SCAT, and they're extremely rare.  The reason I don't have many shots of SCAT is because his approach to life is radically different from mine.  See, he likes helping people and looking for ways to get along with everyone.  It's twisted and disgusting I know, and believe me, I've tried to help him.  Heck I've spent nearly six years trying to convert the guy, struggling to get him to try things my way (ticking ppl off for no reason at all, taking lunch money from kids, then breaking all their No. 2 pencils, etc - you know, fun stuff), but noooooooooo lol.  Here's a shot of a little exchange between he and I where he was worried about his "crystal image" or some crap lol.

This is as close as I've come to corrupting Mr. Nice Guy:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:17:30 AM by COPE » Logged

SLO_Jumper
Administrator

Jumper

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 10:56:18 AM »

Yeah i never could get Scat to talk like that either.  Grin

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
  Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut  [/color]
PaPa
SLO BoD

WATCH OUT!Here comes PaPa!

impapa@hotmail.com papa_jrw
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 02:20:57 PM »

LOL not a ton of hd space, but I've found that you can put a ton of crap on a DVD-RW lol.

Saving this kind of junk on a DVD!?!?!?

Now that's REALLY sick! LOL!  Tongue

Cuts? What cuts?
I don't see a cut.

evendozen photos
SLO_SCATTER
SLO BoD

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 03:17:55 PM »

LOL Wink

Lead, Follow, or be Road Kill!
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 11:08:56 AM »

Scrooch was a mod when this little incident occurred.  Noticed I used the word "was" lol.  Oh btw, when you read the zm's, it's from top to bottom, left to right. Wink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:18:33 AM by COPE » Logged

Phineus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 02:43:20 PM »

LOL, I've done that too... only not on a long post - for those, I copy to editpad first.

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 02:44:53 AM »

This one's from Dec 2001, and I have to lay a little groundwork first so that the screenshot makes sense.  As much as I hate to admit it, Christy is a very nice lady lol.  I remember N8 and I bugging the crap out of her trying to get her to join SLO, and it was because of her personality.  Yes, she's one ferocious rumbler (her and N8 partnered up to win a ton of 2v2 rumble tourneys), but again, we liked her for the type of person she was.  Course, a few years later I was pleading with her to quit, but that's a story for another thread lol.  Anyway, basically she's pretty quiet, never really says much, very even tempered.  

As the story goes, I was bored one night, so as a change of pace I entered the zone using the name "A-Trayne".  Christy, LS6_Pooh, LS6_ICDOAN (now SLO_ICDOAN) . . . and I can't remember who else was playing that night, but anyway, I got in a game with them.  I started talking trash as soon as I entered the room - slamming LS6, saying they couldn't rumble their way out of a wet paper bag lol.  Told Christy that SLO was full of wimps and that I could beat 'em all - send them home crying to their mothers, and a variety of other little cracks lol.  Oh, I also recall saying girls shouldn't be allowed to even play this game lol.  Basically anything that came to mind I spit it out if I thought it would piss them off, and boy oh boy did it work lolol.  What was worse is I won the first few rumbles, so needless to say they were really hot lol.  Then Pooh and Christy started tag-teaming me lol.  We were supposed to be playing a free-for-all format, but whenever I was off the platform, I noticed her and Christy sitting side-by-side, waiting for me to get back up there so they could hammer me some more lol.  I was undeterred, however.  Sure, I was getting my butt kicked, but I was still throwing insults left and right!  Pooh finally booted me from the room lol, so I logged off of Zone Friends and relogged on as SLO_COPE.  I didn't enter the game room so I was still showing up in there as A_Trayne.  I sent Christy a ZM asking her what she was doing, who she was playing with, etc.  She said some guy named A_Trayne, Pooh, Doan and . . . LS6_Daisy (now SLO_Daisy)!   Ah, more on her in a sec, but continuing on, being the master liar that I am lol, I said "Oh hey, I played with that guy - pretty nice dude and he's a good rumbler, too." lol.  Then I asked what she thought of him, and this was her response.  LOL  As for Daisy, I kicked her around pretty good too, called her a few dozen names - she cursed me out lmao.  

The screen shot is of the game room.  Notice the name in the top right corner lol.  I tell ya, I had sooooooooo much fun that night.  I ticked everyone off, and what was so funny is that Christy and Daisy - two very easy going and ordinarily extremely gentle ladys got really, really hostile, vicious even lol.  I just wish I had been smart enough to take some screenshots while we were all in the multiplayer room lol.   At any rate, I was proud of myself for being able to incite such . . . such rage in them, but especially Christy since people on the team never saw that side of her.  Trust me, it ain't pretty lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:27:41 AM by COPE » Logged

BIMMER
SLO

BMW Team PTG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 10:52:08 PM »

Scrooch was a mod when this little incident occurred.  Noticed I used the word "was" lol.  Oh btw, when you read the zm's, it's from top to bottom, left to right. Wink

LMAO!

"his post is kinda a little completely ruined"

Cheesy

ICDOAN
SLO

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 03:10:11 AM »

lol, I remember that Cope.  You were stirring up chit bigtime that day, lol

BTW, did you notice OLD_Hotshoe in that screenshot?
Ain't historical documents cool?   Smiley

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
SLO_as_MUDDD
SLO

slo_as_muddd@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 11:51:42 PM »

yep I noticed Les was in there as Old hotshoe too. Better save that screen shot for the archives.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 05:15:38 PM »

Like that shot of "OLD_HotShoe", did ya?  Well try this one on for size.  FuZeD was still groveling and being super nice since he was vying for a spot on the team.  Heck if someone came in my room and he was there and I said "Hi" he'd reply "LOL Cope, you're just too dang funny lmao!"  It was disgusting, and I got tired of it after about 2 min, but that's neither here nor there.  Shoe is the featured attraction!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:22:41 PM by COPE » Logged

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2005, 08:18:13 AM »

RAZ and Kathy - two of my favorite teammates (not really lol), and two of the nicest people around.  Weird?  Yes, very . . . but in a good way (unlike BIMMER and ICDOAN).  Check these two out - both are from early this year:

LOL "rumbling is what I was built for".  I think the visual kills me on that one.  I don't think I have the stomach to put in words what I think she would look like lol.  I mean, if it wasn't for her pic on the site, well . . . who knows what I could conjure up lol.  You're a very pretty lady, Kathy.  Wacky as hell . . . but very pretty lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:33:07 AM by COPE » Logged

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2005, 04:26:57 PM »

I'm going to double up and post another one.  It's from Jan of this year, so it's not an old classic, but it . . . well heck, see for yourself lol:

A pretty amazing guess on Demi's part.  I happen to have a shot of Phin and Mal (on the right) from the 2003 Expo:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:40:15 AM by COPE » Logged

Phineus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2005, 04:30:03 PM »

I happen to have a shot of Phin and Mal (on the right) from the 2003 Expo:

Man, I can't believe the stuff you make up.  Mal's hair is longer and doesn't recede nearly as bad as that picture. lol

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2005, 04:48:30 PM »

Hey, I report only the facts, just the facts, pal.  Not to worry though, I'm still just warming up lol.

SLO_Jumper
Administrator

Jumper

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2005, 07:56:38 AM »

This thread is really getting good lpl keep it up Copey

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
  Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut  [/color]
SLO_SCATTER
SLO BoD

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2005, 08:42:14 AM »

Be careful what you ask for Jump, you might be next. Wink
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 08:43:07 AM by SLO_SCATTER » Logged

Lead, Follow, or be Road Kill!
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2005, 09:27:06 AM »

LOL funny you should say that, SCAT.  Actually, Chump-face isn't in the line up today . . . not exactly.  Christy and I had a brief little chat about him last year around this time, however.  We were about to do our HBC gig.  Here's what was said:

Christy and LuV would've beat him like he stole their fake pearls lol.  Back with a little "classic BRO" in just a few! Wink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:43:06 AM by COPE » Logged

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 09:45:34 AM »

If I had to name one person who made me laugh the most . . . well, I don't think I could do it.  BRO, however, would certainly be in the top two or three.  The guy is hilarious!  His comments always catch me completely off-guard lol.  For example:

That one still kills me lol.  Every time I read it or think about I lose it. "Hey! Get off me man" lolol.

I just happened to catch this next one by accident lol.  I think it went over people's head in the main, but I thought it was . . . well, classic BRO lol.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:48:26 AM by COPE » Logged

Scrooch
SLO

143022643 goessen@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 10:32:32 AM »

This is a great thread Cheesy

And ehh yeah, sry again for deleting your post BRO  Tongue

Too much is never enough
SLO_as_MUDDD
SLO

slo_as_muddd@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 03:34:10 PM »

Yep that is classic Bro for sure. That's a good one Cope.  Cheesy

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
BIMMER
SLO

BMW Team PTG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 05:01:45 PM »

lmao

What would we do without BROski, I tell ya. lol  Cheesy

Bini

Wants you for her pet...

BC@signmyband.com binichohan1986 ox0_peace_0xo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 05:24:23 PM »

Back with a little "classic BRO" in just a few! Wink

cope, you're starting to sound like a gameshow host  Grin

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 06:34:47 PM »

LOL Bini.  I was lining up a few pics for the weekend, and who's pics do you think I came across?  Nope, I'm not talking about pics like this:

I'm talking about . . . well, "better" pics lol.  No disrepect intended, of course lol.  Stay tuned . . .  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:50:52 AM by COPE » Logged

Bini

Wants you for her pet...

BC@signmyband.com binichohan1986 ox0_peace_0xo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 06:44:28 PM »

I dread to see what else you come up with...  Undecided *steals your cape and makes a noose...*

stay tuned Wink Grin

COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 06:21:36 AM »

Ya know, I have no idea what Scrooch was talking about, and I didn't wanna know.  All I did was listen to the poor, misguided sap, then gave him a little advice, which incidently came right out of "How To Handle Any Situation . . . Especially If It Involves Girls".  Wrote it myself, so If you'd like a copy, e-mail me lol:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:52:12 AM by COPE » Logged

Scrooch
SLO

143022643 goessen@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 02:03:28 PM »

Hey, but I want one thing to add to that. That little talk here above was about applying for a specific job. Those two cuties thought I was more than okay and thanks to them I'm working at a cool company now  Tongue

I think Cope his advice did really help.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:56:29 PM by Scrooch » Logged

Too much is never enough
COPE
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2005, 05:22:18 PM »

Glad I could help, Scrooch lol.

Here's one from June of 2002, with "RiOT_JAiLBiRD (yeah, I never understood that upper/lowercase crap either lol) - better known as "Bini".  Bini's antics don't really surprise me too much; I believe she was only 16 at the time.  On the other hand, N8 was 25, so needless to say the guy either was in dire need of a therapist . . . or the one he was seeing wasn't very good lol:

As for this one, it's just a random remark by girlfriend . . . minus the colorful language that was typically present whenever she addressed people in the main, in individual game rooms, on MSN, AIM, ICQ, e-mail, various forums, and Zone Messages lol. Btw, she was referring to ATL_Redneck (now RIP_Redneck) in her comment lol:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:55:49 AM by COPE » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: